Closing Date: 26 May 2021
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPI’s.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of our social media campaign.
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Relevant qualification.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Please note post is for our JHB branch. If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by 26 May 2021. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not here from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.