HEALTH & SAFETY ADMINISTRATOR
Closing Date: 18 February 2021
Signcraft Africa is looking for an experienced Health and Safety Administrator to assist in the HSE Department. The incumbent`s responsibilities will include maintaining and managing the SHEQ system while ensuring a safe and compliant operating environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Co-ordinate risk management, including risk assessments, statutory and induction training.
- Report on and investigate injuries and accidents and process COIDA claims.
- Maintain quality assurance on ISO standards.
- Facilitate SHE awareness programs.
- Safety file compilation
- Ensure safety procedures standards are maintained.
Experience and qualifications
- Proven working experience as a Health and Safety Administrator.
- SAMTRAC certification preferable.
- Exposure to ISO standards and implementation essential.
- Meticulous administrator.
- Partnership building and interpersonal skills.
- Decisive accurate and pro-active.
Please note post is for our JHB branch. If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please email your updated CV by 18 February 2021. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not here from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.