Closing Date: 26 February 2021
Signcraft Africa is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to head up their procurement team. The incumbent`s responsibilities include developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost effective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Managing the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending.
- Vet and onboard new suppliers.
- Oversee and manage inventory and Master data on the ERP system and ensure that the structure is accurate and performs in line with the business.
Desired experience and qualifications
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software
- Experience in BBBEE procurement management.
- Negotiation skills
Please note post is for our JHB branch. If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, please email your updated CV by 26 February 2021. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not here from us in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.